How to Stream the Great British Bake Off
with a VPN
While we might not all love cooking our own meals, watching other people cook on TV is always a fun and entertaining activity. The Great British Bake Off has become a very popular competitive cooking show, where amateur bakers are faced with a variety of challenges, baking up everything from simple breads to more complex desserts masterpieces that are sure to impress.
What was initially a UK-based television show has now become a worldwide phenomenon. People from all different countries love to watch the Great British Bake Off series. Gaining access to the latest series can be a little complicated for some – and a real pain when you log on only to find that you a UK or US based IP address if you want to stream this great cooking show.
Why Use a VPN to Stream the Great British Bake Off?
If you want to watch the Great British Bake Off as it airs and before others spoil who is Star Baker for you, you might want to get a VPN to help you stream episodes live. Using a VPN you can mask your IP address to unblock websites that are restricted to citizens of the UK or US only. Your data is routed through a server in the UK or US, which gives you a UK-based or US-based IP address. Then you will be able to watch the show weekly and find out who got eliminated before your friends tell you!
How to Stream the Great British Bake Off
- Start by selecting a VPN that has servers available in the UK/US and one that can give you access to high-speed servers.
- Select a subscription plan that suits you. If you are not sure which VPN to use, then start with a trial offer.
- After you have subscribed, download the software provided by the VPN and install it on your preferred device – desktop, mobile, web browser, or a smart TV device.
- Be sure to select a server that is based in the UK/US, then select the “Connection” option to mask your IP address.
- Visit Channel4 or another streaming service that allows you to watch The Great British Bake Off.
- Sign up – many of these streaming services will give you access to a free trial offer.
- After signing up for a subscription at the streaming service, simply search for The Great British Bake Off show, select the episode you want to stream, and enjoy the show.
- VPNs allow you to download apps on Windows, MacOS, and Linux distributions. Some also offer mobile apps on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
- When you connect to the VPN on your computer, you can make use of streaming services like Kodi – where you can unblock streaming services that offers The Great British Bake Off.
- VPNs that offer a DNS service allows you to use the service on your Amazon TV stick, Apple TV, and Smart TV, as well as to set up the service on your router.
The Top 5 VPNs to Stream the Great British Bake Off
Before you start watching The Great British Bake Off with a VPN, you will first need to determine which VPN is best for you. There are many options available – some will give you access to more convenient features, while others will only provide you with just the basics.
Below is a comprehensive list of the best VPNs that you can use to route your connection through a server in the UK or US. All of these VPNs offer affordable price plans and are compatible with most devices. If you don't like the service, you will abe able to get your money back (guaranteed) if you apply for a refund within the allotted time frame.
While a free-trial option is ideal or a cheaper monthly subscription, if you want to watch the Great British Baking Show all season long you might want to get an annual or bi-annual subscription. It will be a better value overall to pay for the year in advance if you know you will be using the service regularly for months.
- More than 5,000 servers to choose from, including hundreds located in the UK
- Stream from up to six devices with one account
- Custom mobile applications available on iOS and Android
- Extensions for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Plans start at $3.99 per month
- Get started with a free trial
- 256-AES encryption technology
- Connects to seven devices with one user account
- More than 2,700 servers available
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- Plans start at $2.75 per month
- Over 2,000 servers available, all optimized for best performance
- Compatible with iOS and Android platforms
- Supports Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV devices, and Kodi
- Comes with a 31-day refund policy
- Supports multi-logins on five devices
- Plans start at $3.54 per month
- Available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Market.
- Free app available for basic usage.
- Thousands of servers available
- Supports streaming of both video and audio
- Does not log your IP address
- Plans start at €3.99 per month
- Global servers in over 100 different locations
- 30-day money back refund policy
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS.
- Browser extensions make connecting effortlessly.
- Does not keep activity logs
- Plans start at $1.40 per month