For eight straight weeks, Love Island consumed our lives. The ITV success drama gave us sweet, bitter, and all-around enjoyment as we dedicated our time and hearts to the adorable Singletons, who were on a pursuit to find their dream match of ‘The One’.
To watch Love Island, you’ll need to have an active subscription to the ITV2 channel hub, and you’ll need to live in the UK. Love Island is geo-restricted to the rest of the world. But with a VPN, you’ll be able to stream it from anywhere in the world.
Why use a VPN to stream Love Island online
ITV2 only airs its content in the UK. The channel is available for streaming, on cable, and via the IPTV app. If you’re traveling outside the UK or based elsewhere in the world, watching Love Island will be a challenge. Thankfully, a VPN will allow you to bypass the geographical restrictions set forth by ITV2.
Apart from unblocking your favorite love show, a VPN will keep your online presence safe and secure. Governments and ISPs won’t be able to track your IP address, which means no one will be able to see what you’re streaming, or from where.
How to watch Love Island online
You can stream all your favorite episodes of Love Island on the ITV2 channel hub in the UK. Once you have an active subscription to your registered ITV2 channel hub account, you can simply open the ITV2 app, search for Love Island, and start streaming all the latest episodes.
If you’re based outside the United Kingdom, however, then you’ll need a VPN to bypass the ITV2 restrictions. Once you’ve successfully masked your IP t, you’ll then be able to stream Love Island.
How to use a VPN to watch Love Island
Setting up – and using – a VPN is easy:
- Register for a new VPN account.
- Download and install the latest version of the VPN client app
- Open and connect to a UK server
- Navigate to ITV2 official streaming site
- Login to your active account
- Search for Love Island and begin watching your favorite episodes
How to select the best VPN to watch Love Island
Finding a VPN that’s well optimized for streaming media content can take some time, given the number of options that are currently available. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you’re weighing the pros and cons of each option:
- Connection speed – A VPN with ultra-fast connection speeds is a must for streaming media content in HD quality. No one wants the dreaded buffering circle-of-death popping up every few minutes.
- Server coverage – The VPN you select should have a wide range of server distribution, including in the UK
- Unlimited Bandwidth – To enjoy streaming content in HD quality, you’ll need a VPN that offers unlimited bandwidth
- Compatibility: If you own multiple devices, and would like to stream Love Island from any of them, select a VPN that
Our top recommended VPN for streaming Love Island
Our top pick!
- Always evades internet control in the PRC
- Keeps ahead of the Netflix VPN detection algorithm
- Benchmark tests show excellent speed
Out of all the VPNs on the market, ExpressVPN stands above the rest. It’s ridiculously easy to use, offers super-fast speeds, a variety of VPN clients, unlimited bandwidth, and has excellent server coverage in the UK.
Other VPNs you can try
Other honorable mentions include StrongVPN, PureVPN, TunnelBear. These VPNs came close to ExpressVPN since they checked all the boxes, including compatibility with multiple device platforms, unlimited bandwidth, and good server coverage in the UK.
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Live chat support
- Good speeds
- Excellent client with pre-configured modes for streaming, P2P, privacy
- Kill switch
- Support for wide range of protocols, including OpenVPN
- If you’ve never used a VPN before, try TunnelBear
- The TunnelBear animation makes it a child-friendly app
- TunnelBear makes its services available for free in places where mass movements protest against government censorship