Where to stream Superleague Greece online
Within Greece, the premium channel Nova Sports has exclusive rights to all Superleague matches until 2019, after which the channel will negotiate broadcasting rights with each club individually.
Matches are broadcast live on Nova Sports 1, 2, and 3 The channel is only available through the pay satellite tv platform Nova. There is also the option to stream select Superleague matches in glorious high definition on the channel’s website.
Internationally, it can be tough to find a television network or streaming service that carries Superleague Greece, since, despite its high level of competition, it isn’t quite in the upper echelon of world football leagues.
Your–best, and perhaps only–choice is LaOla1, an Austria-based sports news portal that offers live streaming of tons of football matches from leagues around the globe, including select Super League Greece matchups. LaOla1 offers the choice of a premium membership that allows you to stream events in HD quality, although free users have access to the same live streams as premium users.
Why use a VPN to stream Superleague Greece live
- You have a subscription to Nova Sports, but are out of the country temporarily–or long term–for work or other reasons and are frustrated to find yourself regionally locked out of its streaming service.
- You are in a country where your access to certain streams available through LaOla1 are blocked due to local broadcasting restrictions or other legal reasons, necessitating the use of a VPN to route your internet connection through an Austrian or German server.
In either of these cases, purchasing a monthly subscription to a VPN (virtual private network) is your friend. You will be able to hurdle through regional locks to access streaming services available only in certain countries, no matter which part of the globe you happen to find yourself in.
When you sign up for a VPN, you gain access to all of its servers across the world–a number often topping 1,000 in dozens of different countries–for which to anchor your internet connection. For example: if you are out of the country and locked out of your Nova Sports account, connecting via VPN to a Greek server will give you a Greek IP address, making it appear to Nova Sports, and everyone else, that you are IN Greece using Greek internet.
In addition to granting you access to all of the regionally locked sports streaming services, a VPN provides you with the invaluable bonus of data encryption, meaning that:
- You are able to jump any matter of firewall; at the office, at school, or anywhere.
- Your true location isn’t visible to any sites that you frequent.
- Your personal data is protected when you log on through public WiFi networks, such as at Starbucks, or the airport.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can’t mess with you by limiting your bandwidth when you
- game or by spying on your web browsing.
How to use a VPN to stream Superleague Greece
- Purchase a subscription to a high quality, reliable VPN provider.
- Download and install their VPN client on the device you plan to stream matches on.
- Connect to a server in the country that houses the streaming service you’re looking to access (For Nova Sports, that’d be Greece, for LaOla1: Germany, Austria, or the US, as access to matches varies depending on which portal you sign on through).
- Wipe your browser’s cache of cookies and history.
- Surf over to the site you need to watch Superleague Greece, LaOla1 or Nova Sports, and catch the matches you want to watch from anywhere.
Best VPNs to stream Superleague Greece from anywhere
Our top pick!
- Always evades internet control in the PRC
- Keeps ahead of the Netflix VPN detection algorithm
- Benchmark tests show excellent speed
- More US city locations than its rivals
- Includes malware protection
- No-logs policy
- Golden Frog, the business behind VyprVPN also runs a gaming platform
- VyprVPN pioneered obfuscation techniques and they have always worked well
- VyprVPN’s no logs policy is confirmed by an independent audit