How to Stream the Superliga Argentina from Anywhere
For the record, BestVPN.org does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN but promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
The Argentine Primera División, now known as Superliga Argentina (which is how I will refer to it from now on) is Argentina’s top football division. Comprising 28 teams in a nation known for its football prowess (it was, in fact, the first country after the UK to form a football league, way back in 1891), Superliga is known for its intensely competitive matchups and heated rivalries, and is regularly ranked among the ten best leagues in the world.
Where to Stream the Superliga Argentina Online
In the U.S.
Americans can find Superliga Argentina games on TyC Sports International, available through DirecTV, although it may be that your favorite clubs’ matches are not televised on the station. TyC Sports is also available through FuboTV.
Cord cutters have a great option in order to stream Superliga matches: Fanatiz, a newish streaming service offering a 14-day free trial in addition to their $9.99 monthly rate. Since TyC Sports is legally allowed only to broadcast select matches, Fanatiz is a great option as each and every match is available through the service. Subscribers can watch matches on their website or through their mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices.
Lucky for Canadians looking to catch Superliga action, Fanatiz is available in their country, as well.
In its home country, Superliga Argentina rights are shared by Fox Sports and TNT Sports, available through your cable package. Streaming is available through Fox Play Latin America.
In the UK
The countries of the European continent have a whole slew of different networks with rights to broadcast Superliga Argentina matches, and they may or may not also offer a streaming service. Check out this handy wikipedia list of various broadcasters by nation to see which network carries SA matches in your country.
In Australia & New Zealand
BeIN Sports owns the rights to Superliga Argentina matches in Australia and Oceania. The service claims to deliver coverage of every round live from the league and offers a host of different subscription options. Customers can choose to add the channel, as well as on demand streaming of games to their existing Foxtel subscription, or opt for the beIN SPORTS CONNECT service that offers live streaming and on demand options from your computer or mobile devices for a monthly price of $19.99, along with a 2 week free trial, or 199.99 for an annual membership (that’s forty dollars savings!).
Using a VPN to Stream Superliga Argentina Matches
Many countries have good broadcast or streaming options for watching Superliga Argentina matches, however that just may not be the case for where you are. UK football fans, in particular, may find their options overly limited.
The best solution to this--short of relocating across the pond--is to acquire a VPN (virtual private network) through a provider that will allow you to make it seem as if you are logging on to the internet in a different country--one offers the streaming service that you are looking for--while at the same time encrypting your internet activity so that your ISP is blind to your activity.
Here are some easy steps for obtaining and using a VPN in order to access regionally locked streaming services:
- Select a VPN provider that’s right for you. For example, if you live in the UK and need a US IP address to sign up for the Fanatiz service and watch Superliga Argentina, you’ll want to pick a provider with plenty of servers in the US. NordVPN and ExpressVPN are excellent options in this regard.
- Follow the instructions on the provider’s website, install the client on one or more devices, and log in.
- The client will prompt you to choose a server in one of many countries across the globe. In this case, we’d want to pick the most highly recommended US server and connect.
- Make sure all of your cookies and browsing history are cleared.
- Go to the website of the streaming service you wish to use, and hopefully in utilizing the VPN you will be able to subscribe and catch all of the Superliga Argentina matches that you care to watch!
The Best VPNs for Live Streaming Superliga Argentina
- Based in Panama.
- Great customer support.
- Over 3000 servers throughout 64 countries.
- Compatibility with all major devices.
- Torrenting allowed.
- Kill switch feature.
- “Double encryption” data protection
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Support for all devices.
- Top notch customer support.
- 1500+ servers spread throughout 94 countries.
- Based in the British Virgin Islands.
- Kill switch option.
- DNS server ownership feature.
- Over 15 million users.
- AES-256 encryption.
- Solid download and upload speeds.
- “Zero logging policy”
- User friendly interface.
- Over 1300+ servers spread through 61 countries.
- Support for all major devices.