The Best Kodi Addons – SportsDevil (2024)
- Always evades internet control in the PRC
- Keeps ahead of the Netflix VPN detection algorithm
- Benchmark tests show excellent speed
- Smart DNS service, understands the technology
- Comprehensive security add-on package.
- No data throughput limits and has a no-logs policy
- More US city locations than its rivals
- Includes malware protection
- No-logs policy
With thousands of Kodi addons across a myriad of repositories, it takes no-nonsense features for an addon to stand out from the herd. If Exodus, Covenant, and Neptune Rising (Poseidon) are the renowned movie streaming addons, SportsDevil is the holy grail of sports streaming aficionados.
SportsDevil is the first thing any sports enthusiast installs on Kodi because it bundles an impressive wealth of sports channels, covering cricket, and soccer, including the English Premier League, football, NHL, NBA, hockey, tennis, and whatnot. SportsDevil offers a lot for everyone. The best part is you can catch live streams and on-demand replays in 480p, 720p, 1080p, and HD.
Always use a VPN with SportsDevil
Before you start streaming with Kodi, be it with SportsDevil, Covenant, or any other addon, be advised that everything you do online is visible to your Internet Service Provider. Your ISP, in its turn, may share your browsing logs with copyright trolls, anti-piracy groups, law enforcement, and data brokers. Nothing you ever do online is private unless you use a reliable VPN.
As a result, streaming copyrighted content with SportsDevil can land you a hefty fine in many countries, including the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, France, and Germany.
Also, your ISP is throttling your bandwidth when you stream and filter your content. Many streams within SportsDevil will be blocked from your location due to geo-blocks, too. Again, a good VPN helps you fix these issues and unleash SportsDevil potential to its full extent.
Is SportsDevil safe to use?
Yes, despite being an unofficial Kodi addon, SportsDevil itself is perfectly safe to install and use – always and if you use it with a VPN. It works on pretty much all Kodi devices, gets regular updates, and is available through a variety of repositories.
Where to get SportsDevil
Fortunately, SportsDevil is uber-popular, most unofficial Kodi addons repos have it readily available:
- Lazy Kodi
- Zero Tolerance
- All Eyez on Me
- UK Turk Addon
- Lucifer’s Repository
- Rising Tides
It’s hard to come up with a reason why you may want to use something else, but there are competent sports streaming addons worth installing alongside SportsDevil:
- Joker Sports
- Pro Sports Kodi Addon
- Brit Flix
- Sports World
- Elektra Vault
- Channel Pear
- Rising Tides
How to install SportsDevil from the Kodi Repo
This method works for Kodi on PC and Fire Stick:
- Launch Kodi → Settings → File Manager → Add Source.
- A pop-up menu will appear → enter http://kdil.co/repo/ → click OK.
- The next pop-up menu will ask for the media source name → type “Kodil” → click OK.
- Back in Kodi main menu → Addons menu → open Package Installer → Install from Zip file → select Kodil.zip from the available options → OK → wait for the installation of Kodil repo to complete.
- Head back to the previous menu → select Install from Repository → choose Kodil Repository → Video Addons → find SportsDevil.
- Open SportsDevil → Install. At this point, if you haven’t toggled ON installation from Unknown Sources, you will be taken back to Settings. Toggle ON the option and head back to the installation of SportsDevil.
Once it is installed, you can head to Addons, find SportsDevil in the video addons section, and enjoy your sports streams. Just remember to enable your VPN before you stream.