How to Stream the Turkish Süper Lig from Anywhere in the World
For the record, BestVPN.org does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN but promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
Soccer is a big deal in Turkey, and the Süper Lig is the country’s upper-echelon championship with a massive following. At the end of the season, the champions get the cup, the glory, and admiration of the entire nation, while the streets dress up in colors of the winning team.
Where to Live-Stream the Turkish Süper Lig
The official Süper Lig broadcast rights holders are numerous in and beyond Turkey, so TV viewers and cord-cutters have their options (mostly paid).
International broadcasters include A+ Sport Africa, Fox Sports Africa, CBC Sport (Azerbaijan), SportKlub (Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Slovenia), and Kujtesa (Kosovo).
beIn Sports offers select matches in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, UAE, France, and other European countries. In the US, beIn Sports airs one match per round, which isn’t much for a true Süper Lig fan.
Internationally, bet365 streams some games but its coverage is far from what you’d call comprehensive. Additionally, blackouts apply to Bet365’s coverage when some local channel airs the match.
Why Use a VPN to Stream the Turkish Süper Lig Online
The Süper Lig matches aren’t all that well-covered beyond Turkey. Foreign broadcasters only air select matches and in a very limited number of countries. If you are outside of Turkey and looking to stream the Süper Lig in its entirety, you must feel disheartened.
The only source for your full Süper Lig coverage is beIn Sports Turkey, but it’s available to subscribers in Turkey. Even if you have a premium subscription, you can’t access your live streams and on-demand replays of Süper Lig when you are abroad.
The limitation is due to the broadcasting rights – each company can stream the league in its country. It leaves thousands of Turkish Süper Lig fans outside of Turkey with limited – and expensive – options that don’t offer complete coverage.
The good news a fix to beIn Sports Turkey streaming geo-block is cheap, accessible and easy to use. A Virtual Private Network allows you to pretend to be in Turkey – digitally speaking – and circumvent beIn Sports Turkey geo-restriction.
Here is how it works: a VPN provider runs a web of servers across the world. When you connect to a VPN server in Turkey, you get a Turkish IP address. As a result, all sites and streaming providers identify you as a regular Turkish user. Provided you have a beIn Sports Turkey subscription, you can stream all Süper Lig matches live and watch on-demand replays with a VPN – from anywhere in the world.
VPNs also offer additional security benefits:
- Data encryption
- School, work, and country firewall evasion
- Evasion of your Internet Service Provider surveillance
- Bypassing of ISP-imposed throttling
- Protection of your sensitive information from Man-in-the-Middle attacks and honeypots on public WiFi
- Access to foreign geo-locked streaming and gaming services – Netflix, Steam, iTunes, you name it
- Improved cybersecurity and protection from mass surveillance
If you are in Turkey, you have all the more reasons to use a VPN to bypass state censorship, and access YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, and other services blocked in the country.
How to Stream the Turkish Süper Lig with a VPN
- Subscribe to a VPN service.
- Install the VPN client on your device and log in.
- Connect to a VPN server in Turkey.
- Clean your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Go to your beIn Sports Turkey or Digiturk portal – you are all set to stream the Süper Lig matches from anywhere in the world.
The Best 3 VPNs to Stream the Turkish Süper Lig
If you wonder why there aren’t any free VPNs on my list, the answer is simple – privacy infringement. Unfortunately, most free VPNs monitor and log your browsing activities to sell that data to brokers, copyright trolls, ad agencies, you get the point.
The VPNs on my list provide speedy servers in Turkey, intuitive software, and pro-privacy policies. Hope this helps, but if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.
- 1,500+ servers in 94 countries
- The best speeds for HD streaming
- P2P - yes
- Three simultaneous connections
- Rock-solid security
- No logs
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 140+ speedy servers in 53 countries
- DNS, Tor over VPN, Double VPN, NAT Firewall
- Five simultaneous connections
- Connection logs are deleted each week
- 24-hour free trial
- 15-day money-back guarantee
- 3621 across 61 countries, 9 in Turkey
- Six simultaneous connections
- Top-tier security
- Panama-based, zero logs
- 30-day refund policy