How to Stream the EFL League Two from Anywhere in the World
For the record, BestVPN.org does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN but promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
There are over 90 professional soccer clubs in England across four leagues – League Two, League One, and the Championship (collectively known as the EFL) and the Premier League. The latter might be world-renown, but the roots of the real English soccer culture and passion are in the lower leagues, where fans follow their clubs around the country and spend a fortune on cable subscriptions.
Where to Stream the EFL League Two Online
For the league fans abroad, the EFL offers an online streaming service iFollow. If your club opted in – and most teams did – you can stream all League Two games for approximately $140 a season. The complete pass gets you almost all the League Two games and on-demand replays that become available at midday the next day.
If you choose to subscribe to a particular club stream, the club will supply the commentary, if available. But the yearly pass has no commentary and provides a single-camera view, which is meh if you ask me.
If your club opted out, however, you won’t be able to follow them on iFollow. For example, if Crewe Alexandra plays against Barnet, the Barnet fans can stream the game on iFollow, but the Crewe Alexandra fans can’t. You follow?
Bwin streams some League 2 matches in select European countries.
Why Use a VPN to Stream the EFL League Two
Since no foreign broadcaster has bothered to acquire the League Two rights, which is sad, iFollow is available in most Internet-connected countries. But its package is far from what you would call comprehensive because:
- Most – but not all – League Two clubs have opted in with iFollow.
- If two teams that didn’t sign up to iFollow play against each other, the game won’t be on iFollow.
- The EFL Cup, which currently sports (an awkward) title the Carabao Cup, is not on iFollow.
- Nor is the Checkatrade Trophy or the EFL Playoffs.
- The view is single-camera.
- No commentary, unless your club supplies them.
- iFollow is unavailable in the UK and Ireland.
$140/season might be wallet-friendly, but if you want your League Two properly covered, you still want to stream with Sky or Now TV, none of which is available if you are abroad. And all the other way around, if you’re going to stream via iFollow, you can’t do so from the UK or Ireland.
Fortunately, bypassing the annoying geo-blocks is easy with a VPN. A Virtual Private Network allows you to anchor your online connection to a specific country. It does so by routing your traffic through one of its servers hosted in that country.
Let’s suppose you want to stream the EFL League Two through NOW TV from outside the UK. To do so, connect to a UK-based VPN server, which assigns you an English IP address. With that, NOW TV sees you as coming from England.
Similarly, connect to a French or Spanish VPN server and stream your League Two with iFollow. No stress.
You might also want to use a VPN for streaming, gaming, and working because it encrypts your traffic. With the VPN encryption, you get a double layer of protection for everything you do online:
- Hackers can’t steal your sensitive data
- Your ISP can’t throttle your bandwidth or monitor what you’re doing online
- You get access to streaming and gaming sites restricted to specific regions
- You can find better region-locked discounts
- You can bypass your school or office firewalls
How to Stream the EFL League Two with a VPN
- Subscribe to a VPN service and install the VPN client on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in the UK to stream with Sky or NOW TV (or in any other country to stream with iFollow).
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Go to your streaming provider’s portal.
- You are all set to stream the EFL League Two from anywhere in the world.
The Best VPNs to Stream the EFL League Two
If you’ve been wondering if your club has partnered with iFollow, I’ve got you covered. Here’s the list of the League Two clubs you can follow on iFollow – Barnet, Cambridge United, Carlisle United, Cheltenham Town, Chesterfield, Colchester United, Coventry City, Crawley Town, Crewe Alexandra, Exeter City, Grimsby Town, Lincoln City, Luton Town, Mansfield Town, Morecambe, Newport Town, Notts County, Port Vale, Stevenage, Swindon Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Yeovil Town.
- 1,500+ servers in 94 countries, six in the UK
- First-rate speeds
- Three simultaneous connections
- Rock-solid security
- No logs
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3.500+ servers in 61 countries, 431 in the UK
- Six simultaneous connections
- Zero logs
- High-end security
- 30-day refund policy
- 1,000+ servers in 60+ countries, 86 in the UK
- Blazing-fast speeds
- No logs
- Five simultaneous connections
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- 88 servers in 24 countries
- High speeds
- DNS leak protection, a kill switch
- Firewall evasion with port forwarding
- No logs
- A free plan is available